Byelaw 49 - Pump Out
Pump Out Collection
There are currently no operators on the river who will come to a moored boat to pump out their tanks. It is expected that this situation will change and this note will be updated regularly to reflect any developments.
Pump Out Facilities
Canal and River Trust
The Canal and River Trust have two pump-out facilities that are located close to the Thames. These are located at:
- Limehouse Basin Marina, contact 0207 308 9930
- Brentford (Thames Lock), Grand Union Canal. Contact enquiries@LondonCanalRiverTrust.org.uk or 0208 568 2779 or 0303 0404040
- The Green Blue Website
- Facilities in nearby areas
- Canal and River Trust
Pump Out Facilities on or nearby the Thames
Name Availability Brentford (Thames Lock), Grand Union Canal Available Along Canals Elsans and Portapottis only Chiswick Quay Marina Available Chelsea Harbour Available Cadogan Pier Available Tower Pier Available (time restrictions apply) St Katherine's Marina Available Tower Bridge Yacht & Boat Company Available Hermitage Available Limehouse Basin Marina Available Southdock Marina Available West India Dock Available Gallions Point Marina Available
Mobile pump out (other suppliers may be avaialble)
- Crown River Cruises 0207 936 2033 (motorised waste and sewage barge)
- Wilson's Launches 0207 237 5134 (Effluent and small motorised barge)
- JTC Environmental 01223 424 661
All information provided herein is current at the time of publication. Inclusion in this guidance does not imply endorsement by the PLA.
Page updated September 2017.