Our website uses cookies so that we can provide a better service. Continue to use the site as normal if you're happy with this, or find out how to manage cookies.

Search Results

You searched for
Do I need a PLA Licence? Will my vessel be commercially operating? What type of licence will I require? What licence standards apply? How much will it cost to licence my vessel? What do I need to do to licence my vessel? Do I nee

London's leading waterways charity Thames21 invites volunteers to join staff from the National Maritime Museum on their drive to clean up the Thames at Greenwich on Sunday 3rd June 2007. Help Thames21 and the Museum clear lit

In January 2007, the Maritime & Coastguard Agency (MCA), on behalf of the Government, introduced a new national licence for the skippers of commercial vessels on inland waterways. The requirements of the regulations apply on the tidal Thames (Category C and D waters) where the new National Boatmasters Licence replaces a local, Thames-specific (watermen and lightermen) licensing scheme. The tidal Thames is safe and getting safer following a range of improvements introduced

var int_CurrentGalleryAppletImage = 1; function changeGalleryAppletImage(int_ImageID) { if (document.getElementById('imageGalleryApplet_Image'+int_ImageID)) { if (document.getElementById('imageGalleryApplet_Image'+int_CurrentGalleryAppletImag

Christopher Rodrigues CBE Christopher Rodrigues became Chairman of Openwork in January 2014 and Chairman of the Port of London Authority in January 2016. In May 2018 he became an Ambassador for the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC), and in January 2019 Chairman of the Development Committee at University College School, Hampstead. Christoph

Thames Bridge Clearances Individual Arch Clearance Heights in metres above MHWS Main Navigational Arch Clearance Heights in metres above

Links to weather information and the BBC Shipping Forecast for the south east region of the UK.